IDEA Lab Plus
IDEA Lab Plus, a redesigned School experience that encompasses all of the aspects of STEAM that you know and love, but now even better, mixed with school support from our on campus expert teachers to help you succeed with your lessons and homework. Our new concierge service has been designed by our Research & Development team to adapt to every child’s individual needs.
Semester classes are offered at a set time each week for an hour per session for a select number of weeks. With this after-school option, you can select any STEAM (STEM + Arts) class(es) to attend once-a-week for a set number of weeks.
- Choose classes that fit your busy schedule
- Attend the class on the assigned time and day each week
- Earn achievement patches for each successful completion
STEAM monthly memberships allow for a flexible way of incorporating STEAM learning into your child’s busy schedule. Use the membership when and how you want and get the benefit of design-based learning at your own pace.
- Includes 4 STEAM days per month for a 2-hour block each day
- Convenient monthly membership fees
- Join anytime during the year
After School With Transportation
The IDEA Lab Kids after-school program is a project-based learning after school environment that encompasses all of the components of STEAM learning.
- Convenient transportation options from area schools
- Participate in a schedule of enrichment classes from Coding, Robotics, Cooking and more!
- Convenient 3, 4, or 5 days-per-week options
- Based on a convenient monthly fee schedule
The IDEA Lab Class Selections
After-school programs at the IDEA Lab Kids Campuses offer yearlong tracks for the following classes. Just one of our six 10-week chunks of classes provides up to a year of hands-on design-based learning for a given subject. Whether your child attends the single-day class or the full after-school program, they will gain the benefits of learning additional concepts and obtaining thorough knowledge with each chunk of classes they attend.
Our programs are designed by our very own Research and Development and curriculum teams to provide the most innovative ways of teaching.
- Investigative Science
- Entrepreneurship and Kid Boss
- Drone Engineering
- Visual and Digital Arts
- Coding and Programming
- Design Based Engineering
- Culinary Arts
- Maker Studio Engineering
- 3D Printing and Design
- Minecraft Coding and Development
- Movie Production
- Mental Math
Classes | Memberships | AfterSchool | Leagues What's the difference?
IDEA Lab Kids after-school programs is a project-based after-school learning environment that encompasses all of the components of STEAM learning. IDEA Lab Kids offers multiple convenient options for parents and students alike:
- Convenient transportation options are available from local schools to IDEA Lab Kids campuses. After-school with transportation is paid on a monthly fee schedule.
- Individual classes offer a more flexible pick-up and drop-off option for parents and students who may have multiple after-school commitments and allows parents to choose a schedule that best suits them. With this after-school option, you can select any STEAM class(es) featured on our After-School schedule to attend once a week. This option is paid on a semester-by-semester fee schedule.
- Monthly Memberships allow flexibility for a busy family. This is an option that allows a member to attend classes based on their availability.
- Leagues and Clubs allow you to up your game! Participate in a variety of challenges and competitions where you gain skills, learn about friendly competition, and earn higher levels. Show off your game at local, regional and national competitions!
Check your local IDEA Lab Kids campus schedule to view their wide variety of classes.